- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan-ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re very old someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job needing to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, float awhile.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
The feature image for this post is “Domenico Morelli – Noahs Dankgebet”, Wikicommons (P.D.)